🇸🇬 GOODBYE SINGAPORE 🇸🇬
And just like that, we are in Phuket now training at @titanfitnessthailand ... in case you haven’t noticed from our stories! Even though it was a short time, 53 hours to be exact, we saw so much more of Singapore than we ever have before. We were challenged by @KlookTravel to see the most of Singapore whilst using their app and it made it so easy for us to get around and make last minute decisions about where we want to go to next. We are not sure we have ever seen so much of a place in such a short time period. Hats off Singapore, you did well. We had no idea how colourful, creative and multicultural you are! #KlookYourChoice ✨
This is a sponsored campaign with @KlookTravel
If you feel like trying it out, use the promo code KLOOKITNOW valid from 11th March to 30th April 2019. T&Cs applies.
📷 @NikonMEA#Z7 + 8-15mm w/ z-mount | #Zdifferently
🇸🇬 More photos of 📍#Singapore#AdventureFaktoryInSingapore
🗺 Travel guides & inspiration ➡ AdventureFaktory ...
We’re sure you’ve seen this place so many times but how much do you actually know about it? The technology behind Gardens by the Bay is so cool that we’re gonna nerd out for a minute and share some fun facts about it with you 🤓
• these “super trees” you see behind us are basically giant vertical gardens that house thousands of different plants species from all over the world
• a dedicated facility was set up to study the most efficient ways to bloom the flowers as many of them are not native to Singapore
• the trees are equipped with solar cells that power the lighting and water technology for the gardens
• the trees also operate as temperature moderators by absorbing and dispersing heat, which keeps the area cool
• the entire project is carbon-neutral (!!) In case you didn’t know, Singapore strives to be the world’s greenest city and we love reading about all the cool projects they have going on in that direction. If only more cities around the world could be like that!! #stayclosetravelfar ...
In the timeout corner ...
#Singapore Recommendations are NOW on my Story || 🏙💙 • #Enjoy
המלצות על #סינגפור עכשיו בסטורי! #תהנו ...
This book is recommended for only those who understand better about people with SSA.
One of stories is, Evans (real male) know Val is a lesbian and managed to reason with her about the consequences of SSA with the religion. In the end, Evans won her heart. Now they are married with a child.
Surprisingly, Christians with SSA really exist in churches. They are scared of being judged if they reveal SSA. They have real struggles about their SSA. 😳